Lease Doc loans
A lease doc loan does not require full evidence of your income, instead the lender relies on the strength of the rent income from the property used to secure your loan.
So they are similar to a low doc commercial loan
- You can borrow up to 70% of the property value.
- No payslips, tax returns, bank statements, BAS or financial statements are required.
- The security must be a commercial or residential investment property.
- Your loan must be NCCP unregulated
- The lease must have at least 12 months remaining.
- The lease must be at “arm’s length”, that is, not to your own company.
- The lease income less outgoings must be sufficient to cover the interest on your loan.