SMSF Home Loans
Whether you are purchasing an arm’s length residential investment property or commercial investment property, FinanceOK has competitive loans to meet your requirements.
Leverage the power of your super with an SMSF property loan
A Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) loan is a great option if you are not able to buy an investment property outright.
SMSF home loan helps you to tap into your SMSF to help you buy that investment property for your future financial security.
You can only buy property through your SMSF if you comply with the rules.
The property must:
- meet the ‘sole purpose test’ of solely providing retirement benefits to fund members
- not be acquired from a related party of a member
- not be lived in by a fund member or any fund members’ related parties
- not be rented by a fund member or any fund members’ related parties
If your SMSF purchases a commercial premises, it can be leased to a fund member for their business. However, it must be leased at the market rate and follow specific rules.
What are the loan requirements
- Max borrowing up to 80%
- Minimum loan size $100,000
- No minimum SMSF balance required
- Can lend against residential or commercial property